- Dining reservations are open to Disney guests staying on property 60 days before check in. Guests who previously had reservations will have first access to making new reservations. See the dining specific Know Before You Go page here
- Hamilton is now in Disney+!!
- “Ride” Seven Dwarfs Mine Train in the comfort of your living room here
- Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea are now reopened! See the info here
- Disney Park Pass reservation system is now open to guests who are Disney resort guests and have valid tickets for their stay on property. If you have a reservation at a Disney resort and you’d like to make your reserve your Park Passes, click here and be sure to select the bubble above the calendar that says “Disney Resort Guests”
- For all the most up to date general information, be sure to visit the Know Before You Go page here
Bring some Disney to your table
- Make Whispering Canyon Cafe’s Apple Pie with the recipe here