Hands down the best place to get all the very most up to date information on the reopening of WDW is to visit their webpage here
- Disney World’s proposed opening for July 11th (Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom) and 15th (Hollywood Studios and Epcot) have been approved and are official.
- If you had a Free Dining promotion for a trip booked, the Free Dining has been removed and you have been given 35% off your room rate for that trip/dates.
- If you had reservations, you will be given first opportunity to rebook when the new reservation system is fully up and running
- There will be no FastPass+ system for the foreseeable future, BUT that shouldn’t be overly worrisome for you if you plan to go because capacity is also lowered quite a bit, so the need for FP should be pretty much gone.
- As soon as new systems or FP are released, I will be sure to let you know!
- Disney Springs has opened more stores including World of Disney! See all info on Disney Springs before you go here
Bring some Disney to your table
- Enjoy the summer like Olaf with his Watermelon Ice Cubes! See the recipe here
- So fun and even easier, make The Lamplight Lounge’s PB & J roll ups! My kids loved them! Find the recipe/instructions here
- Now that it’s feeling more like summer, maybe you would like a Mickey S’more?? I would! Find the info here