It’s such a bummer to me that so many people think Epcot is only fun for adults. All things Frozen (including Anna and Elsa!) are in Epcot, The Seas with Nemo and Friends, Turtle Talk with Crush, the giant aquarium, all the character meet spots, Pick a Pearl experience in Japan, and the interactive Operation Doof-Busters with Phineas and Ferb (covered here).
Then we get to one of the coolest parts of the World Showcase for kids … Kidcot!
Kidcot is a fun way to make Epcot even more interactive for kids! While adults like to eat and drink around the World Showcase, this is something that is just for kiddos of your group.
Each Cast Member working in a country within the World Showcase is originally from the country or region of that pavilion. So kids can interact with and listen to the stories of these Cast Members about their native countries all while they create a special keepsake.
With art supplies provided at each pavilion, you and your family can draw, color, and collect activity cards at every country throughout the World Showcase.
Here’s where Kidcot Fun Stops can be found
- Mexico Pavilion – near Mexico Folk Art Gallery
- Norway Pavilion – at The Puffin’s Roost
- China Pavilion – near the exit of Reflections of China
- Germany Pavilion – at Volkunst
- Italy Pavilion – outside, near La Bottega Italiana
- American Adventure Pavilion – outside, near Heritage Manor Gifts
- Japan Pavilion – in Bijutsu-kan Gallery
- Morocco Pavilion – at the Marketplace in the Medina
- France Pavilion – at Souvenirs de France
- United Kingdom Pavilion – at The Toy Soldier
- Canada Pavilion – at the exit of O Canada!
So be sure not to skip Epcot on your next trip thinking that it is just for adults because there are plenty of things for kids to do! We will all be back to the magic soon enough, so if you’re ready to plan your next magical vacation, let me help! Email me at Jill@ThinkTheHappiestThoughts.com or fill out the form found on the “Free Quote” button at the stop of the page.