As a precautionary measure, due to COVID-19
- Disneyland temporarily closing as of March 14th.
- Disney World and Disneyland Paris temporarily closing starting March 15th. So far these closures are only through March, but the decisions to open again officially won’t be made until much closer to the 31st.
- Disney Cruise Line suspending all sailings starting March 14th until the end of the month.
- Disneyland Resorts will remain open until March 16th.
- Disney World Resorts are staying open at the time of this posting.
- Disney Springs and Downtown Disney will also remain open at the time of this posting.
On a much happier, and more magical note:
- Avengers Campus in California Adventure will open July 18th! It looks awesome. See the information on the land a whole from Disney here and Disney’s release about the Spider-Man attraction here
- A reporter got an in depth tour of Avenger Campus’ including food, ambiance, and attractions. The article is great, so if you want to read a bit more, click here
- St Patrick’s Day will be celebrated from March 13-18 at Raglan Road in Disney Springs. As mentioned above, Disney Springs will remain open as of the time of this posting. See the festivites here